Saturday, May 16, 2009

Too Early a Saturday Morning

Good morning, it's Saturday.
Today is Prom day here in smalltown, Kentucky. My daughter's going with a friend. Her prom was last year.
This is my first attempt at blogging. I have plenty to say though I don't know that anyone will be interested. So, for now, it's merely cathartic for me.
Things are kind of sucking right now. For example, I have vertigo episodes from time to time. They are getting so frequent, though, I'm thinking I have a brain tumor. Last night, for example, the episode hit me around 7 or 7:15 p.m. I took a dramamine then, about 20 minutes later, I took another. The dramamine usually helps, but last night, it didn't even touch the vertigo. So I did what naturally comes next, I got into bed. Going to sleep sometimes is the only thing that takes me out of that world. Not last night, though. I don't even have a clue as to what sets all this off-not a one. Next came the vomiting and then back to bed where I had to talk myself to sleep. So now I'm up at 8:00 on Saturday morning. Gah. What's next??

No comments:

Post a Comment