Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bad Day #2

Okay, I just tweated this, but I need to clarify, expound, elucidate, whatever. For the second day in a row, I am so depressed, I cannot lift my head. Since 6:30 YESTERDAY morning, all I've done is cry. Those stupid Cymbalta commercials? "Depression hurts, Cymbalta can help"?? Yes, depression hurts like a bitch. I can barely walk.

I am sick, folks. I am sleep-deprived on top of a blood sugar level that's probably in the high 400s or 500s by now. So I am a ticking time bomb. Headed for a stroke or worse. I just hope I'm alone and it kills me in an instance when it happens. And soon, please God. I can't sit here and cry all day every day for who knows how long.

No one reads this stupid thing. I guess I'm just getting it all out for myself. I am sad and I hurt and I am tired of feeling this way. I wish my mom was here. She loved me and would help me to feel better. Actually, truth be told: if my mom wasn't dead, I wouldn't have ever gotten in this shape to begin with. She would have moved Heaven and Earth to make sure I was taken care of and had the medicine I needed and that someone, anyone, would have kept an eye on me. But she's not here and no one else even gives a damn.

Well, i guess that's all for today. I'm sure it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment